Complete nutrient content is very good for the body especially when fasting. Orek tempeh recipe is very suitable to cook for those who do not have time to spare, because Orek tempeh can be made about 30 menitan only. Well, for those of you who want to make tempeh Orek following recipe makes Orek tempeh correct.
Recipes Made Easy Ende Tempe
– 500 grams of tempeh, cut into cubes, fry ½ ripe
– 150 grams of fresh shrimp small size, clean and do not forget to remove the head
– 4 pieces of green chilies, sliced oblique
– 4 pieces of red pepper, sliced oblique
– 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
– 4 red onions, thinly sliced
– 2 cm galangal
– 2 bay leaves
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon salt
– ½ tsp shrimp paste
– 50 ml of water
– 2 tbsp oil for frying
How to make :
1. Heat oil in a skillet, saute all the seasoning slices until tender, put fresh shrimp and stir-fry until fragrant.
2. Enter the fried tempe already in the last half cooked, add the soy sauce and water.
3. Then cook using low heat until sauce soak into tempeh.
4. Glory and serve while still warm.